With your profile set up, it’s time to start adding your course offerings.
- Tap on the classes icon on the bottom row.
- Tap “Add a New Course” to create a course page.
- On the course page, you can provide a complete course description including a summary of the workout, difficulty level, time and date information, and cost of the course. You’ll also be able to add tags to your course to make it searchable to students.
- Tap “save class” to add the course to your profile and make it searchable to students.
- Students are charged once the class begins. If the student cancels enrollment before the class begins, there is no charge incurred by the student. Once the class begins, the student can no longer withdraw from the class.
- When it’s time for your course, tap on “Classes” in the bottom row to go to your class portal. You’ll need to provide a link for students to join your session. You may host live courses via Zoom or other video conferencing apps, or provide a direct link to a prerecorded course video.
Browse our Support Docs
Need more answers?
Contact us using the button below.