As an instructor, you set your own price for each course you teach. Course payments are deposited to your Deep Move wallet and paid out each week. Deep Move charges a 17% fee of the weekly earnings for independent instructors. For instructors who are working with a studio, Deep Move keeps 20% of student fees, the studio keeps 40% and the instructor keeps 40%. For payments, a weekly period is defined as Monday 4:00 am to Monday 3:59 am.
To get paid, you’ll need to set up a wallet:
- Tap on the “Payments” icon on the bottom row of the app.
- Tap “Add a Bank Account” to enter your banking information.
- Tap “Save” to use this account as your default payment method.
- You can change your payment method at any time by following the steps again from the beginning.
- All funds earned from the courses you teach will be deposited to your wallet and paid out on a weekly basis.
Browse our Support Docs
Need more answers?
Contact us using the button below.