Searching For and Enrolling in Courses
With your profile setup, it’s time to find a course! When you’re ready to begin a search:
- Tap on the magnifying glass in the upper right corner of the app to begin your search.
- Type the name of a discipline you’d like to try. Yoga, meditation and breathwork are popular choices to get started with.
- You’ll begin to see search results populate. Try adding a filter to narrow your search. You can add up to four filters.
- When you see a class you’re interested in, tap on it to go to the course page.
- On the course page, you’ll find a course description, difficulty level, time and date information, and cost of the course. You can also tap on the instructor’s image to view their profile or shoot them a message about the course.
- Tap “join class” to add the course to your personal calendar. You’ll be charged the course fee when the course begins. If you can no longer attend, you may withdraw from a course before it has started and not be charged. Once the course begins, you can no longer withdraw and will be charged the course fee.
- When it’s time for your course, tap on “Classes” in the bottom row to go to your class portal. Here, you’ll find links from your instructor to join the live session or view the course video.
Browse our Support Docs
Need more answers?
Contact us using the button below.